Who needs to attend?
- Anyone who manages the library
- Head Teachers
Why do they need to attend?
- To learn what digital resources are available
What you’ll learn:
- An overview of the digital resources
- Ideas on how to use resources in the classroom
- Boost student learning with:
- Develop 21st century literacy skills such as visual, digital, and multimedia literacy
- Search curated online resources to find relevant information about their topic
- Work collaboratively to create and deliver media-rich presentations in order to share new ideas and teach others
- And much more!
Participation is limited. Slots fill up quickly so register today!
Only registered participants will be sent a Zoom link to the training.
Each participant receives a recording of the training session and a CEU certificate upon completion.
Choose from training dates:
- Thursday, 06/11/2020, 11am to 1pm EST
- Thursday, 06/18/2020, 11am to 1pm EST