This training is for those who are not yet and/or are newly using their electronic library system.
- Have you accessed your electronic library system?
- Are you using your barcode scanner?
- Are you electronically searching and checking out/in library materials?
- Are all of your students listed as patrons in your library system?
If the answers to any of these questions is “NO”, you have selected the correct training.
Register now to learn how to use your library system on Day 1 of the school year.
Participation is limited. Slots are filling up quickly so register today!
Only registered participants will be sent a link to the training.
Select from Trainings Dates:
- Tuesday, 08/27/2019, 10am to 11am EST
- Tuesday, 09/03/2019, 4pm to 5pm EST
- Tuesday, 09/10/2019, 10am to 11am EST
- Tuesday, 09/17/2019, 4pm to 5pm EST
- Tuesday, 09/24/2019, 10am to 11am EST
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.