Who needs to attend?
- Head Teachers
- Anyone who manages the library
Why do they need to attend?
- To explore the thousands of titles Mackin has to offer
- To search, find, and select materials that support curricula
- To connect with and utilize the over 100 librarians Mackin employs
What you’ll learn:
- To view OMS transaction history
- How to search Mackin.com for materials
- How to create lists
- How to order materials
- How to receive materials
- How to contact Mackin.com support
Participation is limited. Slots fill up quickly so register today!
Only registered participants will be sent a Zoom link to the training.
Each participant receives a recording of the training session and a CEU certificate upon completion.
Choose from training dates:
- Tuesday, 06/08/2021: 10am to 11am EST
- Tuesday, 06/15/2021: 2pm to 3pm EST